The last quarter of the year is possibly the most productive for your online store. From the Vuelta al cole in September to the Christmas season, going through the Black Friday, there will be several options you have to make the most of your e-commerce by helping you with the appropriate Marketing actions. Let’s review how to deal with the commercial milestones that are coming. Take good note, who knows if you can do “August” in the fall.
Prepare your online store for commercial events
One of the most important things is to be prepared for the future, stock up on everything that we will need for upcoming events such as Christmas, Halloween, Black Friday and Cyber Monday since they are the most important commercial events of the last season of the year. And when we talk about provisions, we do not only refer to the stock of the product you offer but also to digital supplies. Make sure the images are ready, and your advertising is prepared! Check your website to get a correct optimization of your content and proper positioning. A well-optimized website is more attractive to users and will increase the time spent on a site.
A good idea to complete, if you want to increase user traffic to your website, is to organize a contest on social networks. If you manage to make it viral in the systems, you can swell your list of followers and get new visitors to discover your products.
Another point to remember is to post opinions from other clients to build trust in your website. On the other hand, when you make promotions give importance to your best customers with private sales, group the products in development in the same place and cross out the previous price so that the user can see the advantage of the discount. Also, to publicize these promotions you can use newsletters, SMS campaigns and social networks or advertising banners, the carousel, labels, and cross sales. If, also, you have your online store created with Prestashop you can use various modules that will make it easy for you to manage your campaigns.
Our Christmas Gift For Your Online Store
These commercial milestones are also an excellent opportunity, not only to increase your sales but also to make your e-commerce known to new users. For this, we can carry out various strategies such as advertising on Google or Facebook. And one of the most propitious moments for the commerce, Yes, also for the electronic, it is the Christmas campaign. A campaign that, on the other hand, starts every time before. So write down these tips because you can start to get them going very soon.
– Approve good products, especially the most popular.
– Update the stock notification and do not wait for stocks to run out.
– If you have an exhausted product, point it out on your website or delete it if you are not going to have it again.
– Indicates the available quantity of each product.
– Offers different methods of delivery, shipping and returns for free on the website.
– Give your customers the option to get a gift wrap to wrap their products for free or for a reduced price.
– Decorate your online store according to the time of year.
– Improved banners and carousel to better guide customers to products.
– Adapt your SEO to the Christmas season.
– Synchronize your catalog with the price comparators so that it appears in the excellent position.
– Use platforms like Amazon to improve your Christmas sales.
– Stay always accessible to your customers. It offers a live chat to solve the doubts of the users.
In addition to all these tips, you can also implement others to continue optimizing your online store and thus, offer more facilities and choice to your customers:
– It is essential to follow the law to avoid conflicts.
– Improves search options.
– Allows customers to share what they like most about your website in social networks.
– Propose products in packs and cross sales to encourage customers to spend more.
– It facilitates the user to use existing accounts to make a purchase, instead of having him fill out a massive form.
– Give your customers the possibility to create wishlists.
– Decrease the loading time of your website.
– Create an advent calendar.
– Offers gift cards, making clear their conditions of use.
– Send discount coupons and reminders by mail.
All these tips are critical to our online store, as more and more users are making their purchases over the Internet.
Stand out from your digital competence
And, in case we have not said so far, we recommend that you be different and unique. Something essential is to differentiate ourselves from the competition to get them to choose us. For this, we can offer personalized gifts, as they are becoming more fashionable in Christmas times, or also a personalized card added to the product that the customer will give away. In this way, the client will feel special and is that, who makes a sweet tooth?
Also, it is necessary to invest in advertising on the eve of the weekend of 9 and 10 December, as it is the most important of the year when making purchases. It is also good to stock up for end-of-year purchases and secures a discount on December 26.
And, finally, the customer will value that we indicate how long it will take to get your order and until when you can acquire it to arrive on time.
We believe that this study will help you optimize your online store and take advantage of these tips. And remember, the success of e-commerce comes in the long term, we must insist and be very consistent.